Dental Technology in Muskegon
Our dental office located in North Muskegon, Michigan, has always provided our patients with the highest-quality dental technology. Lumbertown Dental Wellness was the first office in Muskegon to go digital, and we did not stop our innovative technologies there.
How Does Adding Dental Technology Help Our Patients?
When we can do a procedure for a patient that makes the process faster, more conservative, more precise, more comfortable, or even more affordable (while maintaining high-quality), we strive to implement that for our patients. This is all to make your visits to the dentist more reliable, more accurate, dental visits more enjoyable, and quicker.
Dr. James R. Donley consistently looks for new ways to improve the experience we can provide our patients, and dental technology is one of those ways we make our office more pleasant. To learn more about the tools our dentist and team use at our office, please check out the following pages.
- Digital X-Rays – low radiation x-rays with quicker results
- Laser Dentistry – more precision, quicker healing particularly with gum therapy
- DIAGNOdent – more accurate cavity diagnosis, used in conjunction with our digital x-rays
- Transillumination – fiber-optic tooth crack detection, helps show up internal fractures that are about to break inside the tooth
- We use a product called the OralID which can help identify cancer lesions in the early stages providing a much higher treatment success rate. For more info: https://forwardscience.com/oralid This is an important consideration for smokers, alcoholics, younger people with herpes virus, oral human papillomavirus (HPV), especially in young women.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 231-720-0006. We also welcome patients from Ludington, Grand Rapids, Spring Lake and Whitehall.